DriverStoreExplorer GUI makes it easier to deal with Windows Vista / Windows 7
driver store. Supported operations include enumeration, adding a driver package (stage), adding & installing, deletion and force deletion from the driver store.
- Enumerate / List all the packages staged in the current driver store.
- Export the list as CSV.
- Add a driver package to the driver store (called staging).
- Install & Add a driver package to the store.
- Delete a package from the store.
- Force deletion supported.
- Deletion of multiple driver packages [batch mode]
- Full fledged GUI
- Supports grouping / sorting on any column.
- Supports re-arranging of / Selecting specific columns.
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Tested Operating Systems:
Please refer to the
Documentation page for more details on the usage of this tool.
This tool uses the excellent ObjectViewList (http://www.codeproject.com/KB/list/ObjectListView.aspx)